Wednesday 28 November 2012

4 Awards in One Night!!





Tuesday night's come round so fast, and its back to those dreaded scales to see how my weight has changed in the past week. This week i went off to Slimming World feeling ok, i didn't think my week had gone too bad but i had slipped up a couple of times, 2 meals out with friends and family and a very naughty Cafe Latte whilst sat in the cinema on Sunday Night oooopppss, plus i had not really done any Body Magic this week. However, despite all this i still felt like i could be cheeky and pull some kind of loss.
My turn quickly came round and it was my turn to step on the scales and face the facts. Imagine my shock when i was told: " Well Done Gareth, you have lost 3lb this week!!", i have never been so shocked in all my life!!!!
Not only have i had an amazing weight loss this week i hit my 4 and half stone award, which was my Christmas Wish, so with 4 week till Christmas i had already hit it! The shocks kept coming throughout image therapy though. I was awarded my 4 and half stone award, then i was given Slimmer of the Week and then to top it all off i was announced as Slimmer of the Month for November. WOW! What a night and one i will not forget in a hurry and on top of everything it was my mates birthday in group so i think i will dedicate all my awards to Sarah, she is my biggest inspiration in group and is a brilliant mate!

No comments:

Post a Comment