Wednesday 21 November 2012

Week 26 at Slimming World

I can't believe it has been 26 week since I first walked into my first ever Slimming World meeting, all those nerves and unknowing what was going to happen. Now the group is like my second family they are a brilliant group!
This week was a brilliant weigh in I lost 2.5lb which I am so happy with I feel amazing and I am now at a total loss of 4 stone 4 pounds! Only 3 more pound to go to hit my Christmas wish of 4 and a half stone before the festivities begin. My Slimming World consultant, Mandy, also told me that my average weekly weight loss over 24 weigh in's ( missed 2 due to holiday) is 2.5lb a week which I'm chuffed with.
So tonight it was back to the gym with Charlotte and building up the body magic points, only 3 more week need to get my gold award!! I really pushed myself tonight and now I'm aching slightly but hopefully it will be worth it. I am aiming for 2lb this week, fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment