Tuesday 6 November 2012

4 stone award WooHoo




After a full week of really pushing myself and putting all my effort into my Slimming World journey I am very proud to say I did it!!!
4lb lost this week and finally hit my 4 stone award all within 6 months of first walking through them doors into my first ever Slimming World meeting. I still can't believe that I have done it, I mean a 4 stone weight loss is something you read about in a magazine it doesn't happy to me but It has and I'm over the moon.
I also want to say a massive well done to my best mate and fellow blogger Charlotte who hit her 3 stone award tonight. I'm also very proud to say that as 2 best friends we have lost a massive 7 stone between us.
Onwards and upwards now my next target is my Christmas Wish if hitting 4.5 stone by Christmas I know I can do it when my head is in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment