Friday 19 October 2012

The Art of Body Magic

So that was 21 weeks ago now and I'm very proud to say i am still working hard at my Slimming World diet and now boast a total weight loss of 3 stone 9.5 pounds. I am also 5 stone 11.5 pounds lighter than that big night back in January 2010, i do still have a decent way to go however i am a happier, healthier person and working towards my new slimmer life.
 In July this year i introduced myself to Body Magic, Slimming World's name for exercise. Four weeks after this i successfully achieved my Silver Body Magic award which meant i had done 1 and half hours exercise a week for the past 4 weeks, this may not seem a lot but to me this was a massive achievement to hit.
 3 weeks ago me and Charlotte decided we were getting complacent with our exercise routine so it was time to change. We decided to join the gym..... Choose Fitness was our best option to us not only was it a decent monthly cost we also got the added bonus of 9 places to train including the gym, pools, fitness classes and some spa facilities.
 I am now 3 week into my new fitness routine and also 3 week down on my Gold Body Magic Award, which states you must do 2 and half hours of exercise a week maintained for 8 weeks. I will keep you informed on the next 5 weeks of my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment