Sunday 20 January 2013

Boredom is a killer!

I don't know about anyone else but I personally find boredom an absolute killer not only does it affect your mood but your diet seems to slip too.
Now I know what everyone is thinking that because I'm bored I sit and eat, well that's not strictly true. I don't sit and eat I seem to sit and think about food which in itself is bad! You think up all the "bad" food you think you want too eat which only makes you feel far worse!
So the point am getting at with this post is, I really want to know what everyone else does to conquer their own boredom or when bored and food is all you want what do you put your hands on?? I try to be good and stick to my slimming world diet but sometimes it just doesn't work so come on people help me out!!

1 comment:

  1. Learn to kit lol thats what Im doing otherwise I climb the walls in the evening. Im fine all day but then at night I constantly say im hungry. So I ask myself are you really. If I answer yes I have a glass of Sugar Free juice first. Then if im still hungry have something that is superfree. Most of the time by the time I have made the drink and sat back down I cant be bothered to get up for fruit. x

    ReplyDelete