Wednesday 23 January 2013

Weigh in.....I DID IT!!


I went to weigh in tonight feeling neither good nor bad. I hadn't had a terrible week but I somehow felt I hadn't done the greatest either. All day I have felt very bloated and basically fat (yes as unbelievable at it sounds even fat people have fat and thin days) plus i feel like am starting with a dreaded cold.
I got on the scales and looked down to see a weight loss of 1lb!!! I knew I had done it I have finally got that magical 5 stone award and I feel on top of the world never did I ever believe I would hit a weight loss of 5 stone half a pound!
I always seem to say its all down to the support of my group and Mandy my consultant but this time I am going to say that my biggest ever thanks goes 2 very special people and they are Charlotte and Joanne! My group and consultant are still fab and really have helped me on my journey but without the 2 people above I wouldn't be enjoying this award right how!
Firstly Joanne... After all without her own hard work with her own Slimming World journey I would have never been inspired to walk into that group!
And secondly my best mate Charlotte... She is my constant rock all week every week she picks me up and boosts me to do the best I can. She is my workout buddy and I have to say without her I probably wouldn't be attending a gym let alone enjoying it!
So a massive thank you to Joanne and Charlotte plus thanks to Mandy and group for your constant support every Tuesday night.
This week I would like a loss of anything 1lb or over as I will then drop into my new number!

No comments:

Post a Comment