Thursday 31 January 2013

Weigh in results!

Yes it's that time again I know they come round really quick!
This week has not really been a memorable one in terms of its neither been a great week or a bad week. One thing that I did do was go to the gym on my own. I can hear people saying yeah so what? Big deal. However for me this is a huge step at one time I would never go anywhere alone apart from getting in the car to work or to a friends house. Now I do not know if it has anything to do with my weight loss but something has changed and off I went to the gym alone and I must say I did well! I did what I had to do and never gave up so I am rather proud of myself for doing it!
So onto the scales at Slimming World this week, again I went alone this was because Charlotte's little boy wasn't very well so she couldn't make it.
I got on the scales and was happy to see a weight loss of 2.5lb I was really happy with this. I am now boasting a total weight loss of 5 stone 3 pounds and I still can't believe this is happening to me! As it was the last weigh in of January it was time to announce Slimmer of the Month. We were told that this person had lost 10lb in this month! It was ME i didn't even realise i had lost this amount since christmas. I left group very happy and very proud of myself plus I was full of enthusiasm for the coming week.
I think I am going to go for a 2lb weight loss this week and next week meaning in 2 week time I should be blogging about my 5 and half stone award! Keep an eye out

No comments:

Post a Comment