Thursday 17 January 2013

It's Tuesday Night Once Again!

Tuesday nights come round really quickly and this means back to group for catch up with all my Slimming World family and time to face the scales!
This week I have had a really good week I have been food optimising all the way and made some really healthy choices. I has been to the gym twice and even managed 50 lengths at the local swimming baths so I was quite hopeful when I got on the scales.
I got on and watched the numbers jump up and down until they finally settled and revealed a weight loss of 4lb. I was over the moon and slightly disappointed all at once. Firstly i felt great i had pulled a brilliant weight loss and my hard work all week was finally showing on the scales however my second feeling of disappointment was in the back of mind. I had really wanted just another half a pound loss which would have taken me to the magical 5 stone award! My disappointment soon vanished and pride took its place, i had got a fantastic result and 4lb in one week is a brilliant acheivement how could i let myself be disappointed. Plus in image therapy afterwards i was named Slimmer of the Week i truly was chuffed to bits. This week also saw a couple of our new members step on the scales for their first week, and there was some fantastic results too, keep it up guys and you will see the results of your hard work in no time!
The aim for this week then is getting a loss off just half a pound, however you all know me better than that and know i like to push myself for decent numbers. So my actual target loss for this week is 3lb not only will acheive my 5 stone award i will drop into a new number on the scales, this means a hell of alot to me as the number i will drop into is one i have not seen for many a year.
Here's to a good week and pray i drop into the number!

No comments:

Post a Comment