Thursday 20 December 2012

Bad week turned excellent!

Well what a truly horrendous week for my diet it has been. I had some time off work which meant that there was places to go and people to see. The first glitch was after weigh in last Tuesday when we all went out for a lovely xmas meal. Moving on to Thursday it was our annual trip to London for the day where I basically lost all control of my diet and ate whatever I wanted this included a chicken and mushroom pasty at 01:30am at the service station! Friday came around and it was a Xmas meal out with work so off to the all you can eat Chinese I went and again didn't even think about slimming world. Then finally Saturday a Xmas shopping day in York where once again I had a meal out with family and friends and once again it wasn't slimming world friendly!
Tuesday night and it was truly time to face my fate! I stepped on the scales hoping it wasn't going to be too bad but when the figure jumped up by 4 stone I practically fainted however thanks to my slimming world consultant Mandy winding me up and stepping on the back of them it wasn't true phew!!! So in the end I came away with a 1 and half gain which I was very pleased with.
This week in group it was Christmas party week which is where members took in some low syn treats for the table and also the big Christmas raffle. The raffle came round and it was time to see who had won the main prize of a tefal actifry. So a bad week came good when it was my number that got shouted out, I was so over the moon I couldn't believe it!! Merry Christmas me and thanks to Mandy for my prize!
This week is last week before Christmas and next weeks weigh in is on Christmas Eve morning so my socks have been pulled up and I am set for a good week hopefully I can pull off a nice 4lb weight loss to hit my 5 stone award before Christmas that really would be an amazing Christmas present.

No comments:

Post a Comment