Wednesday 12 December 2012

Motivation is the Key to Success!


Tuesday night once again and as you all know last week i was a little bit down in the dumps. I thought i had lost all my motivation and felt like i was giving up on myself. Well after that bump in the road i re-read my Slimming World book and really got my focus back. Not only did i give it 100% with my Food Optimising i really pushed myself with the Body Magic aspect, and i am very proud to say it worked!!
I got on the scales at group last night and was praying that my hard work would pay off and it would reflect on the scales and show me a decent weight loss. I had told myself that i deserved a least 2 or 3 pounds off. Imagine my shock, pride and utter suprise when my best mates in group, who do the weigh in's, Sarah and Adele told me i had lost 4lb this week!!!!!
You seriously could have knocked me over with a feather. What a fab weight loss, and all because i got my motivation and focus into gear and really pushed myself. Its a great feeling when you know you have acheieved something. In image therapy i was also given the Slimmer of the Week title, another proud moment for me. The support of the group and all the new friends i have there is just brilliant, they really helped me last week to boost my confidence and basically push me forward, so i just want to say a massive thank you to everyone in my group without you lot i would not be writing this now!!!!
I now need just 2.5lb to hit my 5 stone award which i know and will be truly honest to everyone i will not get next week. This week is a really hectic and syn filled week for me.
Today sees the start of some time off work and if you read the blog of my best mate Charlotte you will have already seen how action packed it is. Basically after weigh in it was our groups night out which was a beautiful 3 course meal at The Viking in Goole. The night was brilliant, such a good laugh with all our new "Fat Fighters" friends. This also signifies the start of things to come, Thursday is a day out and meal in London, Friday night is Chinese Meal out with work and Saturday is a meal out in York. However, as Mandy, Our consultant says, if i take out those bad days i can really try and work some magic for the rest of the time. I am so focused now that i am going to be extra good on the other days and go to the gym 4 times plus swimming next Monday to see if i can at least maintain or come in with a small gain. If its a loss at all next week i will be exstatic so watch this space everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment