Thursday 6 December 2012

Can do attitude!


I know this update is a little late seeing as it is now Thursday and weigh in was on Tuesday night but here goes.
Tuesday night once again came round very quickly and i knew that it wouldnt be an outstanding one. The weekend before had consisted of 2 very naughty and syn filled days. Saturday night i went out for an Italian meal with Charlotte and Joanne and even though i knew it was wrong and very high in syns i just couldnt say no. So off we went to Bella Italia and i must say it was beautiful however even that did not help the guilty feeling i got afterwards. However i still did not help myself anymore and on Sunday i caved once again and off i went to Toby Carvery with Joanne. Ok so maybe it was not as syn filled as the previous night but it was still quite high in syn values.
It was safe to say i was on self destruct mode, my motivation had vanished and i really was not in the mood to even think about Slimming World let alone what i was eating.
Tuesday night and it was time to face facts and see what damage i had done to myself. I was quite shocked to find that i had actually lost half a pound. However even seeing a loss on the scales i could tell in myself that my motivation and drive just wasnt there. So in image therapy i told the group about my mood and my lack of enthusiasm. My group were fantastic as always and really boosted my mood and gave me some handy hints and tips to try and get myself back on track. I must say, it worked, i now feel a different person i have decided, with the help and "slight push" of group to really try and hit my 5 stone award before Christmas so i have 3 weeks to loose 6.5lb, i really do need to knuckle down and go back to basics to see if i can pull a really good number next week. I have a weekend off work this week too ,so instead of dwelling on places that i want to eat or tempting takeaways i could snaffle in front of the tv, i have decided i will try out some new Slimming World recipes, yes i will post my efforts on here so keep those eyes peeled and you never know you may spot something you would like to try yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment