Sunday 30 December 2012

Post Christmas Weigh In!

I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas filled with fun, laughter, food and drink I know that's exactly what mine has been filled with!
Sunday night and it was the biggest weigh in I have ever had to face literally! I knew that I had been bad and my fate was left to the scales all I could do was pray!
I stepped on nervously to find out I had gained 5 n half pounds, yes it's quite a big gain but I was over the moon, I was filled with relief that it wasn't worse. Now weigh in was done it is seriously onwards and upwards I will soon have that back off and more I hope. The next weigh in for my group isn't while 8th jan now so I have plenty of time to get a decent loss.
Finally I would like to wish everyone a very happy new year and here's to a brilliant 2013 for all. I am also going to say that 2012 has been a brilliant year for me and I hope it continues. The support and inspiration of every person at my slimming world group has been immense I love everyone of them, I actually look forward to going to group just to see them. So a massive thank you to you all because without you I would not be here with a 4 and a half stone weight loss and a new healthier, happier life!!
Now all the festivities are over I can't wait to get back in the gym and start eating properly again.

No comments:

Post a Comment